Don Mills Achievement Center
For over 90 years, Don Mills Achievement Center, formerly Crippled Children Committee has provided programs and services for the disabled of our community.
Did You Know
Our services are developed to meet the various special needs and challenges of all residents of Warren County and the surrounding areas.
And Most Importantly, Did You Know…
Your generous donation will help us achieve our goals:
* By sponsoring “camerships” for children to attend Camp Talk-A-Lot, our summer Language Program at Champman Dam.
* By purchasing specialized materials and equipment for our Preschool and Speech Therapy programs.
* By sponsoring the Rainbow Swim Program at the YMCA.
* By providing financial assistance to those less fortunate in our commuity.
* By providing support to Operation Take Me Home, electronic monitoring and tracking to locate missing persons in the special needs community.
We have always relied on the kindness and support of our community in our fight against disabilities.